How to Get Started
Simply call us on 0800 999 3342 or email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us about your needs.
- Arrange a time to visit the store and see various sizes of units to make sure you get the right size for you.
You will need to:
- Fill out our Storage Agreement
- Send in / bring to site meeting photocopies of your I.D. (One of the following: passport or driving licence). We also need to see a copy of a recent utility bill.
- Have your credit / debit card handy so we can take your first payment.
We will then:
- Issue your unique PIN number to access the store,
- Allocate you your Unit Number and …
- Give you your Padlock Code to enable you to use the storage unit.
Once you are fully paid up, you have access to the store and your goods any time, day or night.
Summary of our Terms Of Business*:
Minimum rental period is 28 Days. Discounts are available for prepayment of 26 and 52 weeks.
We will ask for a security deposit which is the equivalent to one periods net storage fee and which will be refunded at the end of your storage time with 3D Space Ltd as long as your account is fully paid up and the unit is left empty and clean.
We require payment in advance at all times by Direct Debit (first payment and deposit to be paid by credit / debit card).
We simply need two weeks written notice (email / letter / postcard!) to end your time storing with 3D Space.
Any unused storage fees, including that for the notice period, will be refunded together with your security deposit within 21 days of you ending your storage time with 3D Space Ltd. This means you only end up paying for the exact number of days you use the store.
*Please ensure you read our full terms and conditions which form the basis of the agreement between 3D Space Ltd and you as the customer.
Storage Unit Video Size Guides
Below you will find a range of videos to provide an idea of the size of our storage units, exact shapes can vary depending on the specific unit. Click the sizes below then hit play to view the video for the size you require:
Like a walk-in wardrobe, Contains up to 60 medium boxes, includes £2000 of insurance cover.
Contents of a one bedroom flat, contains up to 120 medium boxes, includes £4000 of insurance cover.
Contents of a 2 bedroom flat, contains up to 170 medium boxes, includes £5000 of insurance.
Contents of a 2 bedroom house, contains up to 230 medium boxes, includes £8000 of insurance.
Contents of a 3 bedroom house, contains up to 350 medium boxes, includes £8000 of insurance.
Check out our Pricing Bundles below – a great way to save money!
How Can We Help?
Enter your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible: